*Contains gifted products – please see disclaimer for full details
When it comes to skincare I choose the products I use based on ingredients. This is so that i’m using products that are more targeted towards my skin problems. The same should really go for my body and so I was intrigued to try some products from the Fresh Fusion collections ‘Hempz Citrine Crystal & Quartz’.
For those who are new to the brand, Hempz Beauty is 100% vegan, paraben, gluten and cruelty free. The two products I have used from the collection are the Fresh Fusion Citrine Crystal & Quartz Body Buff and Fresh Fusion Citrine Crystal & Quartz Foaming Body Wash. Both products felt amazing and they were both refreshing and hydrating on the skin,
The entire collection contains 5 key ingredients:
- Hemp Seed Oil – to replenish and moisture the skin
- Quartz – now this is the first time i’ve seen quartz been used in skin/body care. It’s use to give an illuminating effect to the skin.
- Vitamin C – an antioxidant with anti ageing benefits. If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you’ll know that I absolutely love products containing vitamin c, and always look for it as a key ingredient in my skincare.
- Citrus oil – skin brightening properties
- Shea butter – adds moisture and hydration to the skin, making the skin feel smooth.
As you can see, the range includes a really great combination of ingredients which work well to create smooth, hydrated and illuminating skin.
What are your favourite body care products?